I never knew the joy of deviled eggs until my 30s. I thought they were for old ladies, but let me tell you—these are delicious. Of course since you found them on this site there won’t be any mayo involved.
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 2 t Dill Weed
- ⅓ oz Greek Yogurt
- 2 oz Smoked Salmon — be careful to find the stuff that wasn't smoked using sugar. Most smoked salmon will have hidden sugar but the Whole Catch from Whole Foods doesn't.
- Peel the egg and cut it in quarters.
- Scoop out the yolk and put it in a bowl, mix it with the dill and greek yogurt.
- Divide up the yolk mixture and add it back to the eggs.
- Take a small piece of smoked salmon, roll it up and add it to the egg, all avant-garde like.