This was a great, fast weeknight side dish we made. Even better — this cooks for exactly as long as making chicken breasts, so you can do the whole meal at once.
These are carrots from our garden (yay!). Everything for the Chimichurri sauce except the olive oil and red wine vinegar was also from our garden.
- ¼ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 T Chives, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 T Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T Red Wine Vinegar
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400° on Convection Roast.
- Wash carrots, no need to peel them.
- Roast the carrots in a little olive oil (I used a mister to apply it) for 18-20 minutes, stir a couple times during roasting.
- Chop all ingredients for the chimichurri.
- Stir together well with a whisk (or shake it in a jar).